Friday 18 March 2011

A nice straightforward day....

Yesterday passed largely without incident or panic, the positions I took saw the markets move in the way I wanted to so I was never in the red.

I backed Liverpool v. Braga to end 0-0 at around 55 minutes with the intention of greening up around 70 minutes. In the end Liverpool were looking toothless up front so stayed in till around 80 minutes, pre-empting the fact that Liverpool would have a late surge in the last 10 that didn't happen.

Also traded on the Premier League darts laying Gary Anderson when it was clear for all see, that the crowd's antics were making restless. Sid even claimed he through a leg because of his embarassment, that is some accusation but he did look like he just wanted to be anywhere but at the oche at the end.

Day 17 £721.30

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Mark.

    given you a retweet and added your blog to my blogroll ;-)

    Mark

    ReplyDelete